Conrad Labs is what
People make it.
We're a people-centric company that builds upon individual strengths through mentoring, training and writing lots of clever code.
Once you've sent in your application for one of the open positions or if we've reached out to you through a referral or a cold call, here are some of the ways we'll try and assess you in our hiring process.
- Short Intro Call - Before diving into in-depth evaluations, we'll schedule an intro call to learn more about you, your interests and aspirations. These conversations are done with a peer-on-the-team and help us assess you on the key skills required for the role.
- Online assessments - Depending on the role you've applied for, you might be required to attempt an online coding assignment.
- In-depth Interviews
- Pair Programming - You're given a hard problem or a set of problems, solvable of course, and you'll have access to help from the interview panel.
- Design Evaluation - We want to assess your software design and architecture skills.
- The Final Showdown - CL really is what our people make it. We hire for attitude and love to have honest and candid conversations.
- Decision and Offer - After the interviews, we'll review your application and interviews. If we decide that you're the best fit for the role, we'll reach out to you with an offer.
Perks & Benefits
Market competitive salary
Health coverage for employees and their families
Annual performance based increment & bonus
Home office setup for all employees during COVID
Strong culture of mentorship and shared responsibility of making people and the Company successful
Company-sponsored training and professional certifications
Company-sponsored out of city excursion trips with your family
Plenty of on-premise sports and gaming activities
Free lunch prepared by our in-house chef (in a COVID free world)
Employee engagement and wellness programs fostering a healthy lifestyle
Fun @ CL
Fun and productive work environment for everyone
Flexible work schedules maintaining a work-life balance
(15 days PTO) and in addition we have leave policies for medical, compassionate, paternity, hajj/umrah and other emergencies